Friday, July 21, 2006

A baby footprint blog start

Now this is the first poston my blog about baby footprints and I've been looking forward to sharing what I know about baby footprints, handprints and a lot of other baby keepsakes. As this is the first real blog that I have done I am really thrilled to share my views, ideas and knowledge with anyone that cares to read it.

On my website Unique-baby-footprint.com I am starting to pile up at whole bunch of useful information about baby keepsakes. My focus is obvious reason on creating a baby footprint and a baby handprint as this is the most common thing that a parent is looking for to create a valuable memory of the newborn child while he or she is still a baby.

Time goes by so fast and one day you might realize that you missed out on a lot of things and at that point in time it is just too late. Therefore I have started to write some articles about the common keepsakes and one of the latestes that I posted was about how to do a baby handprint poem.

Poems are very commonly used when creating different baby keepsakes as they are a short and sweet way to express your feelings for you baby (or the assumed feelings of the baby for its parents).

I hope that you'll find the articles valueable. I'll be keeping this blog up to date when new things happen to my website or if I find a interesting article or website related to the topic of babies and especially baby keepsakes.

Take care,
Mikael Rieck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home